Saturday 3 September 2011

12wbt Pre-season Tasks

Pre season tasks 1-6 are complete
  • Introduce yourself - I posted on lots of topics on the forum and have joined up with other Kalgoorlie gals
  • Get real - this was a bit of an eye opener....listed all my excuses, the main ones being that i am too tired and don't have time. For my health? GET REAL
  • Set your goals - my weight loss goal is to lose 15kilograms by Christmas, my fitness goals are to run 5km by week 4 of the program and to complete 10 chin ups in 12 months time. 
  • Gear up - was lots of fun; new sneakers and a Heart rate monitor.  
  • Say it out loud - a little scary, but have gained some great support and encouragement.
  • Kitchen makeover - i had less junk to throw out than i expected which was a bonus. Still have a few treats for hubby and the kids (James has super fast metabolism and can lose a couple of kilos a week during footy season if he doesn't keep up his calorie intake - grrr).

Today's task 'organise and diarise' shouldn't be too challenging - sticking to the plan may be ;-). I already use a fabulous weekly meal planner from kikki-k....it's the workouts...despite the inevitable 'crises' involving the children!  

Feeling ready to start the transformation and am proud of my efforts regarding diet and exercise so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment