Thursday 15 September 2011

No time to blog!

The munchkins, Sophie and Charlie, have internet detectors...as soon as i attempt to update this blog one or both of them are at my side demanding something! Life as a mum ;-)

It is day 4 of week one of the 12 week body transformation and I am sold. I have been following the nutrition side of the program (by using Michelle Bridges' Crunchtime cookbook) for about 3 weeks now and have lost 5 kilos. The food is great and even hubby and the kids rate it. 

I am loving the exercise...it is nice to have my own time at some stage of the day.

I even did RPM lastnight as Pump was cancelled for Ladies Day. Avoided the temptation of the day by working....fun fun.

This Saturday is the Kalgoorlie Cup...so I will be having a treat day rather than treat meal in a way! Going to Attck before the races to ease some of the guilt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment